Wednesday 28 December 2011

set your own target for your life

targets. goal or mission is the crucial thing that every person should have in their life....without target your life is nothing..and for me of course i have my own target...I start to have this list of target when I was in standard 6...this are some of my target..some I able to get it and the rest maybe not my luck

1)5A's in UPSR-accomplish
2)to get into boarding school-not accomplish
3)to get inta mrsm-not accomplish
4)to get 9A's for PMR-accomplish
5)try again to get into mrsm_not accomplish too

well as I say it not all the target we want we get but it better to have something than nothing..and now I am hoping that mine curent target able to be achieved that is to get straight A's in SPM..hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment