Wednesday 15 February 2012

C.O.O.K.I.N.G

cooking,,yupz you got it right...since it had beean a long vocation for me after SPM, I start to learn cooking slowly but for sure not following my mom's recipies..okay,I am a little bit hard headed when following others words but that is me..LOL...when coming to cooking, yes I can cook but not as tasty as my mom...I am totally fail when it come to adding flavouring...ha3..usually it will be lack of salt..,to cover it I just say to them it is a healthy food..LOL...actually I dont prefer adding too much salt on my food as I know the risk of having too much salt in your food that is hypertension, so to avoid it use less salt even it make your food become less tasty..ha3...for the time being, the food that I consider myself good at it is CHICKEN SOUP,,yummy..fried vegetables,,not bad and my most favourite something with chilies as the sauce,,chilies tempe,chillies fish,,ha3...for dessert, I quite good as I already done this thing since I was in form2..so,considering myself not bad..ha3..to my friends,IZYAN and NAJMI,,come to my house and I will cook something special for both of you...he3....please give comment..LOL..that's all and I hope my cooking will be improved...or the sake of myself too because I like to eat...ha3..:)

3 comments:

  1. gee.. thanks my dear invite tu haa..:) tapi kami jer ke? F??

    ReplyDelete
  2. F?..tu lain masa..ha3..korang jer boleh rasa thap maskan kau sekarang..F tu kna tgu jadi expert dulu...he3...:)..jomlah datang sini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kesian F ni kan Najmi....
    Less salt is unhealthy to the stomach ...
    :P

    ReplyDelete