Saturday 11 February 2012

I MISS HIM

it had been a week since his last message to me...that day I text him but he did not reply my text...just if he read my entry,,I want him to know that I miss him so much...that day,,I open my yahoo messenger and I saw him on the name list who online,,,but I did not buzz him as that time even I was so curious how come he able to online yahoo as he got no internet..plus to think logically by myself,,it is impossible as that time is already night..I dont know either he is lying or not as I am too afraid to ask him...I hope that he will text me soon as I am missing him so much...really looking forward to see him even just a minutes cause I miss him so much...LOVE YOU and hope YOU WILL SAY THE same thing too me...you are my only one and if you see my entry please send me a text..missing you a lots...

5 comments:

  1. what is with hmm?...please explain something...you make me confuse..if i ever make you mad,,i am sorry..but please dont be quiet like this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. he3..*blushing*..sya jgnlah ehem3..malu saya..kih3

    ReplyDelete