Monday 9 April 2012

I MISS YOU

if you read my entry this time,I want you to know that I am missing you so much..it had been so long since I meet with you...yeah,I know that I am not that kind of romantic person..I never say that three words that you want to heard from my own mouth but for your information,I really love you..you are the only man in my heart..your present in my life is like a blessing..I can never hope for a better person than you...I hope our relationship will remain forever even though when we are far away one day...now,I really missing you a lot..since having you in my life,I learn new things in my life..I learn to love someone others than my family and my friends..I learn to give a space in my heart for you,,my special one and the most important,,I learn that to have someone to care of you is awesome...yes,my loves one,,if you read this,,I want you to know that there is no doubt that I am so in love with you...;p..you are the best man that I can wish for...love you so much..muahhhhhxxx

1 comment: