Sunday 8 April 2012

MORNING..:)

good morning..:)..I know it kind too late too say good morning but nevermind..LOL..wake up in the morning at own home in such a blast..sleep in your own bed,your own room and the most important,being wake up by your own parents..yeay3...actually today I woke up a little bit late..a little*wink**he3...as i wake up,I immediately go to my favourite place in my home that is.........KITCHEN..LOL..looking into the fridge for things that can be cooked and then of course I need to cooking my own..you think my home got maid??>..he3...and for today breakfast is fried noodle..the taste??..quite okay but not as tasty as my mom cooking...ha3...that's all for this morning...love you all my friends who reading my entry and I hope you all in good shape..assalamualikum and have a good day even though the sun is hiding today..*wink3*..;p

No comments:

Post a Comment