Monday 2 April 2012

rusian or egypt?

rusian or egypt??....that is what in my minds now....since,I aim to be a doctor I need to be wise seeking for every opportunity that I have as the opportunity to pursuing study in this field is limited.For myself,I dont really bother the place but what I most concern is SPONSORSIP...if I go for egypt I need to spend my own money first for the first year and by second year if I get at least jayyid jiddan or mumtaz for my result automatically I will get sponsorship by MARA or JPA..but now, I kind of doubt either I will be able to get jayyid jiddan at least for first,,it kind scaring me,,plus minus,for the first year it cost for RM 23000 and all pay on your own...my brother say it is okay to go as he want to pay for it...he say as a gift for flying colour result for spm and he want to see me becoming a doctor,,,and for rusian,,I need to wait for yayasan terengganu answer to reply back my form either I be choosen or not,,if I get it thankfully as I dint have to use my brother money and dont have to worry if I did not get the goal for the first year..hopefully I get to do medic at rusian under yayasan or not after raya for sure I am flying to egypt and for a year no fb,blogging and phones as I need to struggle to get good result in order to ensure getting sponsorship....pray for me so that I am getting rusian..hu3...

No comments:

Post a Comment