Tuesday 17 January 2012

B.O.R.E.D

It is already midnight but yet still cant get my eyes close...BORED...thinking of having chat but with who?...I dont really have many friends so it kind pity to my friends especially the one who close to me as I like to bother them...and the most one I like to have chat is 'THAT PERSON'...it so fun to have chat...at least I can talk with someone...ha3.,,perhaps they will get bored because i like to bother them..to all my friends especially izyan nazihah,najmi najihah and 'that person'. thanks a lot for having chat with me...he3...love you all..:)

4 comments:

  1. hahahaa ..so your hobby is bother people than that person is hobby waiting for you to bother him :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Ish reply in english ok.. Lol. It alright, that person is having fun when you bother him. He just had no fun waiting for you to send buzzz

      Delete
    2. ha3....hopefully he will not be so bored if i buzz him always..:)

      Delete