Wednesday 18 January 2012

PRAYING HARD FOR S8 A'S

Dup dap dup dap...just if you can hear the sound of my heart beating now...it is really anxious when thinking either it will be all A'S or it will be just my dream...I really want all A'S for my spm as this will be mine ticket for becoming a doctor...a doctor is what my parents really want to see me..so,I need to fullfill tehir dream either by hook or crook...by now,as it getting closer to the day of SPM results will be announced,I just can hoping and praying that it will be okay...just like one of the line in the three idiots 'all is well'..but among all the 9 subjects that I am taking there are three subjects that i am so worry..and it will be english,bio n physics...hopefully this three will be A...insyaallah...if Allah will it I will get what I want all this while...

No comments:

Post a Comment