Thursday 12 January 2012

time to be little thinnner??

ha3.....seem to be funny is not?...all of sudden thinking of trying to be a little bit thinner..not because of thinking to look gorgeous or beautiful, but I think it is the time to take care my health...I need to take care my own health if I want to take care my family especially my mom and dad...I already promise to myself to be a doctor one day so that later when i graduated I can work near to my parents house....so that went they getting old and unable to take care themself I will be able to look after them and treat them as they treat me since I was a baby and now become this big...hopefully..but before all of that become a reality I need to take care myself firstly...for this moment try to reduce the intake of rice...and exercise just start since end month of 12,,but seem nothing changes...perhaps need time to loose some weight...hopefully I will be able to do it...as well hoping my dream to become a doctor will be achieved

6 comments:

  1. Wow as long as you have the determine, anything is possible.
    I can only say one thing good work. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha3...perhaps it will be better if I able to loose some of my weight before the results come out..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha good luck.. You need a lot dicipline and friend to help encourage you. Maybe that person encourage you to be thinmer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont know..motivation yes,,,just it dont loose easily...ha3..

    ReplyDelete
  5. if it loose easily, everyone will become slim already and there will be no the biggest loser

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha3...biggest loser..good idea tu...

    ReplyDelete