Tuesday 17 January 2012

I MISS THIS TWO KIDS

hu3...it had been so long since the last time I meet with this two kids...it is my niece...the last time Isee them, the little one still cant crawl and the sister still not in school...now the little one already can crawl and look even cuter...and his sister already in school and even can play guitar now...how I miss them...they are my soul and my life...I was so thankful to have them in my life...and thanks to my brother and my sis in law too for bringing them into this world...their present really had cherish my world...their laugh, their joy, their behave will make me smile everytime thinking of them...hoping to see them soon...lots oflove and missing salma zara sofieya and zafar sharf waldan..your guys are aunty jie sweetheart...

No comments:

Post a Comment