Sunday 15 January 2012

JEALOUSY??

ooh...wake up in morning with smile on my face, but all of sudden all the smile were pull off from my face when I log in into my facebook account..what the thing that make me feeling bad all of sudden?...it is the picture of 'that person' with someone that he used to like before...ha3...jealous perhaps...they seem to be cute along and that girl much prettier and cuter than me, so it will nothing unusual if girl like her having many fans...maybe before this I say that I dont really care but the real is I do feel treaten a little bit...ha3...that what the power of jealous can do to human...but I am not that type of personthat like to control others....perhaps I should be more open minded and let what past be past...but as what shakspear say 'to forget somaone that we love is like to try the name of person that we never know'..so,for me I had to accept that the girl is his first love so it will be common thing if they being a good friend..so,I just need to go with the flow and put my trust to 'that person'..and I do know that I can believe him...

7 comments:

  1. Tat person is sooo lucky to have understanding GF. Oh if he read this he know wat to do. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha3...well first love is always be the sweetest love...hook by crook I need to accept it..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetest moment of course. I thought you do not know how to reply the comment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what make you think of that??...and did you have your own blog??..

    ReplyDelete
  5. It just that you did not reply my comment :-)
    I do not have blog~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. i online right now.... just ym me

    ReplyDelete