Thursday 12 January 2012

how I meet my special person

morning...suddenly today I think to share my special moment in my life on this blog...as you can see from the headline it about how I meet my special person in my life...and yes I have found the one that I love most..and how I know it is 'that person' that I have looking all this while...perhaps this is what I call destiny...ever since I met him when I was in form 3, I know immediately that it him that I looking all this while...but I never thinking of involve in this kind of matter as that time I still in school and my focus on that time was studying...on that time I just can say it not love yet but I want to be friends with that person...plus he seem nice and teachers always praise that person for having good attitude...and that what me more interesting to know him....and later somehow we get involved in gossips that created by our friends and later we getting closer...I mean before this we never dare to talk to each other at tuition, but later I dare enough to talk with hi...but at school I never dare enough to talk to 'that person' even to say hi because he soon to be quiet and vice versa with me...I worry to talk with him as I afraid that he will think what this girl doing?...ha3..as later time passed on I find out that he is moving to another school after getting pmr result...at that time I knew that we will not meet again as now we in different school...but somehow I meet him again at library...he was doing his homework at there and it kind surprisng me as before this I used to go there,,,but never see him around...and it kind make me feel happy to meet 'that person again' but even I dont know why...but I never go near him and chat with him as I afraid what he he will think of me...until one day he come to my table and have chat with me...happy but dont know why I feel that way...and how it can become like now...I mean he become someone special to me...just wait for another post... P/S:for the special person that read my post I want you to know that having you in my life is a bless..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment