Saturday 28 January 2012

upset

hmmm....U.P.S.E.T...that's is the thing that I feel right now...no matter how hard I try or I do all the house chores, yet,I still not being my mom favourites...it always either my sister or my 'adik' is the apple of the eyes of my mom..I can never be her favourites...I still remember when I was in primary school,,no matter how good my score is I never can satisfied her...but when comes to my kakak and adik everything is good...not a single comment at all...no matter either the result is not that good...but when they got good result,,they got appreciation from my mom..meanwhile,,I even getting a good result I never had the appreciation as long as I cant beat my friends and got first place in my class...and now,,,whenever I am doing the house chores,it never be as good as them as well..it not like I only know how to sleep and eat only while waiting for my result..I do all the house cleaning but i I am sorry mom if I cant be as good as them..but, I am trying mom...hopefully youwill know how to appreciate it instead being sarcasm..love you mom..

No comments:

Post a Comment